Large Studio Apartment
The LARGE STUDIO apartment at Casa de Flores features a living space which is comprised of a bedroom area and a sitting room area combined into one L-shaped room. At approximately 340 square feet, the large studio provides a gracious and comfortable living space for a single resident. The large studio apartment also includes our standard roomy private bath. In addition to a twin, full, or queen-size bed, the large studio will comfortably accommodate a couch, or a loveseat and chair, and a desk, hutch, or other furniture combinations to suit the individual resident. The living area features large windows, a roomy closet, and an apartment-size refrigerator. The bathroom includes a spacious shower, with a padded seat that can fold up or down. Each large studio apartment is equipped with its own programmable thermostat, as well as a ceiling fan to ensure individual comfort.
One Time Room Reservation Fee/Administrative Fee $500.00
Note: Room Reservation Fees become a one time Administrative Fee upon move-in.
The rates listed above are for Independent Living. Please refer to the personal care packages below for additional costs if indicated. Pet Deposit $1000.00. Rates effective February 1, 2016
$3,375 per month
- Three delicious meals daily in our inviting dining room, plus snacks and beverages throughout the day, on request.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily scheduled activities program, offering many choices for every interest
- 24-hour emergency response by qualified staff
Add $375 per month
Includes Independent Levels plus:
- Medication management and administration
- Scheduling of physician appointments and coordination of transportation as needed.
- Personal laundry service weekly.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Escorting services i.e., to and from meals.
Add $750 per month
Includes Independent and Personal Care Levels plus:
- Complete continence care, including additional personal laundry, housekeeping and linen services.
- Increased personal care as need and requested by resident or responsible person, or at the discretion of the administrator as needed.
- Note: Incontinence supplies provided by Resident
- 6 to 10 medications $100/mo
- 11+ medications $200/mo
Optional Services Available:
- Apartment tray service is available for temporary illness, with prior approval from our nurse, or physician. Thereafter, it is available as a service option at $5.00 per tray.
- Visitors may dine for a charge of $5.00
- Beauty Salon (rates posted at salon)